WHAT IS FECPAKG2?
FECPAKG2 is a complete remote-location parasite assessment tool. FECPAKG2 generates results quickly and easily for the farmer, manager, vet or adviser so they can make informed parasite management decisions without delays.
THE FUTURE IN PARASITE MANAGEMENT
- Simple Faecal Egg Count (FEC) processing on-farm – no microscope required
- Prompt FEC results via email
- Online access to all your FEC information
- No special technical skills or knowledge needed
- Easy to use, fully auditable, centralised FEC information reporting and sharing options
- Animal health alerts
- Complete technical product backup and client support
WHY USE FECPAKG2 TO MONITOR PARASITES?
Increase financial returns
Increase animal performance while decreasing workloads and drench costs.
Reduce the risk of drench resistance by knowing which drenches work. Monitor performance and minimise drench use by only treating animals that require it.
Gain valuable information to enable a best practice approach to parasite management.
Meeting consumer needs
Reduce chemical usage to meet customer demands in the meat industry.
It couldn’t be easier...
Use our handy tool to find a subscription package to meet your needs
We have FECPAKG2 packages tailored or farmers, veterinarians, laboratories, and more. Click the button below to get started.Find Your Subscription
WHAT DO I GET?
- The complete FECPAKG2 system
- Traceable, long-term FEC data
- Complete decision and technical support
- Test reminders and animal health alerts tailored for your needs
Sainsbury's FECPAKG2 Project
If you're a farmer supplying lambs to Sainsbury's you may be eligible for the Sainsbury's FECPAKG2 Project. Farmers taking part in the project will have 50% of their FECPAKG2 costs paid by Sainsbury's and will capture the commercial and supply chain benefits that FECPAKG2 provides within the project.learn more
The FECPAKG2 Head Unit
The FECPAKG2 Head Unit is a customised 8" Windows tablet that eliminates the need to use the operators PC or laptop to run the FECPAKG2 system. The Head Unit has a separate Bluetooth keyboard, folds up into a handy case and is designed to live in the woolshed or farm vehicle.
Enquire about getting a Head Unit with your FECPAKG2 system today