WHAT IS SPOTCHEK?
SPOTCHEK is a ‘best practice’ management tool to ensure the accuracy of drenching and to avoid breaching withholding periods. SPOTCHEK applies a non-toxic, temporary mark to the animal’s mouth during drenching.
WHY USE SPOTCHEK AS A BEST PRACTIcE APPROACH?
- Easy and quick to use.
- Eliminates human error while drenching.
- Ensures each animal receives only one dose.
- Appropriate drenching will prolong the onset of anthelmintic resistance.
- Reduces the risk of breaching withholding periods.
- Cushions the animals mouth when drenching.
- Can be used with a standard oral drench gun or capsule applicator.
- SPOTCHEK dye is non-toxic, harmless to the skin and scour-able (independently validated and endorsed).
- One pack covers approximately 1500 animals.
Interested in making SPOTCHEK part of your Best Practice? Enquire with us today.